HackerEarth is pleased to announce a webinar on web intelligence, to help you learn from the best programmers and domain experts from all over the world.
The webinar will help you understand the issues behind the important projects of web intelligence. It would cover:
- The classical techniques of Indexing, SQL, DBMS in web development.
- The problem of Unstructured data, a large number of users and large existing dictionary in different languages.
- New set of tools to deal with this unstructured data.
- The two phases of the life cycle.
- The Relationship between word-word, word-sentence, sentence-page.
- Concepts of Page ranking and locality sensitive hashing.
- A case study of sentiment analysis of some popular blogs or expressions on the internet.
The Speaker is Dr. Deepak Garg. He is considered as one of the Algorithm Gurus in India. He is a chief consultant for algorithmguru.com, a resource for algorithms. He has done his Ph.D. in the area of efficient algorithm design. His active research interests are designing efficient algorithms and knowledge management. He is Member, Board of Governors, IEEE Education Society, USA, Chair, IEEE Computer Society, India Council and Chair, IEEE Education Society India Council. He is Senior Member of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), USA, Senior Member of ACM,UK, Chair North India ACM SIGACT, Executive Member of IEEE Delhi Section. He is Life Member of ISTE , CSI , IETE , ISC, British Computer Society. He started his career as a Software Engineer in IBM Corporation Southbury, CT, USA. He has handled various research projects sponsored by Govt of India and organized two national conferences. He has successfully organized 19 short-term courses on latest technologies including UGC refresher course, ISTE-AICTE Short Term Training Programme, DBT sponsored courses, NSTEDB sponsored workshops, Infosys sponsored Faculty Enablement Programme. Deepak has 98 publications in various International Journals and conferences.
In case you missed the webinar for some reason, here is a recording of it:
Listen to more such webinars - Here