NEVER MISS A POST AGAIN
Subscribe to get latest updates delivered fresh to your inbox
Get More Stuff
HackerEarth is pleased to announce its next webinar on The Changing Landscape of Tech Talent Recruitment to help you learn from domain experts from all over the world.
About this webinar:
The webinar will address the following areas of the hiring cycle:
- How to recruit the right tech talent
- Employer branding, automation, and candidate experience
- Share current trends in campus and volume hiring
- Discuss the best practices to screen and assess candidates
- Highlight the benefits of using technology to ease the hiring process
- Identify how to leverage technology to serve your specific business needs
Speaker: Sachin Gupta is the CEO & Co-founder of HackerEarth, an enterprise software solution for innovation management and talent assessment. In the early days, he was directly involved in product development and writing code. Currently, he oversees the overall growth and strategy for Marketing, Sales, Product, and Operations. In his free time, Sachin likes to travel and immerse himself in books.
HackerEarth was founded to transform technical hiring. We are a platform that helps organizations screen technical talent efficiently, which allows them to build strong, proficient teams. So far, we have collaborated with 4000+ companies globally including L&T, Amazon, Walmart Labs, and HP and helped them with their technical assessment.
The Webinar is scheduled for September 21, 2017, at 11:00 AM PST (11:30 PM IST)
You can go ahead and register by clicking the button below.