Guest Post Blogging Guidelines
- Read our blogs before you send us a post. Know what our blog is about. (No fluff please.)
- Send us unique content that fits in with the blog theme. Don’t write about topics that have been done to death.
- Be sure of your writing voice. Let your blog reflect who you are.
- Let your blog be of a decent length and detailed; we suggest your blog be between 1000 to 1500 words in length (unless you have a particularly awesome article that is longer.)
- Give credit where it is due. Cite your sources.
- Ensure your post has at least 5 links. Links in the posts will be retained only if they benefit the readers. We will not entertain link-building posts.
- Ensure that your post is about gauging readers’ opinions, solving their problems, sharing your ideas, filling their needs, and engaging them.
- Don’t send posts that are sales driven or very promotional; a post shouldn’t talk to the readers but rather it should be about talking with them.
- Proofread as many times as you can. Poor or offensive language and logic are unlikely to have a fan following. Use eye anchors.
- Don’t forget that consistency is key, be it formatting or style.
- Remember to include a call to action.
- We reserve the right to edit or adapt the post to meet our quality standards.
- We evaluate guest posts also based on its authors, who preferably have a portfolio of awesome content.
- We fully own all content on the blog.
How to email your guest post to us:
- The completed post must be a Word doc or an HTML file.
- Images should be sent in another folder, and with the following specifications:
- Dimension: 1204 x 788
- Size: Under 100 kb
- Include an author bio with not more than one anchor link to his or her website.
- Send your posts to email@example.com